domingo, 29 de julio de 2007

My... composition

Hello my name is Maria José but everybody calls me majo. I'm from Maracaibo originally, I'm Venezuelan and my first language is Spanish. I’m 17 year old and I study accounting at urbe. I love music, my family, chocolate, my country, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends. I hate "SMOKING" violence war, Injustice, The sun and washing the dishes. My dreams is to make my goals come true, travel to the world, have a family, and do extreme sports
I’m very very nice. I’m really friendly and my hair is black.
I'm wearing, a black blouse, jeans, red hatband, earrings and a clock. My favorite color is purple. In this photo an in the trinitarias. My family is Javier he is my father and Damaris she is my mother. They have just one girl, it's me Maria José I don't have any brothers. Every day I go to the university and the weekends go out with my friends...

No hay comentarios: