domingo, 29 de julio de 2007

unit-7 my dreams house

My house is in the city. The house has 8 rooms. The house has a kitchen, two bedrooms, a dining room, two baths, and a garage. In the kitchen, there is a cooker, a dishwasher, some utensils, a microwave oven, fridge and blender. In the baths, there is a shower, a mirror, a towel, a basin, soap and bath mating. In the dining room, there is a table of dining room and chairs. In the living room, there is a sofa, rug, pictures and armchairs. In the rooms there is, a computer, a bed, a wardrobe, a mirror, a lamps and TV. My favorite room is the quarter. My house color will be. My house will be white and I’ll live with my family1-garage
2-living room

3-kitchen and dining room
4-bedroom

5-bedroom

6-bathroom

7-bathroom

8-court



1 comentario:

patricia dijo...

esta muy bonito tu blogger!=D So finee!!